Geo-FencingThe most advanced location-based mobile advertising technology for targeting users based on specific geographic areas. Simpli.fi’s geo-fence technology enables marketers to customize audiences through custom targeting shapes with data accurate to 100 meters for behavioral targeting and pinpoint precision for instant targeting. We support bulk uploads of GeoJSON files to create shapes around public areas like political and school districts, street and highway boundaries, municipalities, etc. Now with Conversion Zones, partners can also track what visitors to their location have been served their ad in the past.
- Drive mobile performance & mobile reach
- The most reliable way to target mobile users in a business’s proximity
- Retarget customers who visit or commute through any business’s location
- Leverage targeted campaigns only to customers within a predetermined physical proximity to your business
- Increase brand awareness with concentrated spends
- More powerful and accurate than GEO-IP targeting
- Identify high concentrations of customers
- Target competitor’s locations
Conversion ZonesConversion Zones are the most powerful tool for tracking online to offline conversions in mobile advertising. By tracing a virtual Conversion Zone around a physical location, advertisers can measure the amount of physical traffic driven to the location that have previously been served their ad. An advertiser can draw a geo-fence, or “Targeting Zone,” around their competitor(s) location(s) to serve mobile ads to users who have visited those zones. Next, the advertiser can draw a Conversion Zone around their own location to measure how many of their business’s visitors have already been served their ad from visiting their competitor(s).
Other programmatic technologies lack the accuracy, scalability, and localization of Simpli.fi’s Conversion Zone technology.
- Identify audiences responding to mobile advertising by visiting a physical location as opposed to a click or call
- Enrich mobile performance
- Track off-line or “last mile” conversions to measure your advertising success
- Evaluate campaign effectiveness via element level reporting:
— Total Spend
— View Through Visits
— Click Through Visits
— Total Visit Rate (TVR)
— Cost Per Visit
— Daily Visits
— Daily Total Conversion Zone Visits
See How Geo-Fencing Works