Sales Media Planner
Sales Media Planner
Number of open positions
: Fort Worth, TX
: Less than 10%
: 1+ years
Reports to Chief Revenue Officer, James Moore
: Comprehensive proposals, RFP completion, Campaign Strategy, Prospecting and Lead Generation
: Online Advertising, Internet, Marketing & Advertising
: Competitive compensation + Bonus
: We’re looking to add to our Sales team with a Media Planner who can assist our growing sales team with proactive proposals, RFP responses, and campaign strategy planning.
Key Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Understand and effectively communicate Simpli.fi’s value proposition, technology, processes and partnerships
- Lead Generation and Prospecting
- Identify key prospect stakeholders and map organizational structures
- Develop comprehensive proposals for client business
- Maintain sales process; use CRM software to keep impeccable records of sales processes and provide analytics derived from wins and losses
- Work internally to coordinate best practices with a global team
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs
- Internal reporting to team of marketplace learnings and client requests
- Work with Marketing to produce marketing materials to support Sales
- Create and distribute knowledge of the online media marketplace: who is our competition: what is their approach and value proposition? Who are our allies and how can we expand Simpli.fi’s influence?
- Create and distribute knowledge of the agency and advertiser landscape: who are the major players, how do they buy, from whom, what are the macro and micro forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction?
- Other responsibilities, as may be required, such as: conference attendance, industry event attendance, and other substantive activities as we may decide
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year experience, minimum, in a digital sales organization
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attentiveness to detail
- Excellent with Microsoft word, excel, and powerpoint.
- Effective time management skills – ability to priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic
We are not seeking contractors. This is a full-time position. Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package which includes subsidized life and health insurance.