Regional Sales Director
Sales Directors will be responsible for identifying, targeting and developing regional agency, advertiser, and network relationships while working from their home office.
Approximately 75% of the sales focus will be on new business generation while the other 25% will be on developing and growing accounts or migrating them from a trial to full usage. A healthy flow of inbound leads exists.
Training is provided in Fort Worth, TX and will take approximately 3-5 days to demo technologies and experience capabilities and limitations first hand. In addition, meeting with the Client Services Organization and other specific training on the sales deck will take place.
Primary activities include call and meeting set-up, on-line WebEx demo’s, client-facing information discovery, proposal development, translation of discovery into strategic and tactical recommendations, contract ratification and execution, and client transfer to Simpli.fi’s Fort Worth Client Success Teams.
Other Expectations Include:
- Develop strategic sales plan for territory to achieve revenue and other sales and customer related goals
- Develop and expand relationships with SEM & Display agencies, advertisers, and networks in a way that maximizes revenue opportunities and client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels (calling on Media Managers, Media Directors, Media Specialists, Media Planners, Account Directors, Chief Digital Officers, Directors of Client Services to name a few).
- Work with other Simpli.fi Sales Directors on cross-territory opportunities
- Understand industry landscapes, trends, participants and competitive offerings
- Communicate such to other Simpli.fi personnel
- Understand and effectively communicate Simpli.fi’s value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Maintain sales pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Work with marketing and other departments to develop case studies and other marketing materials
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in online advertising sales with a proven track record of success
- Experience selling digital advertising of some type
- Ability to pass criminal background check and possess a clean driving record
- Verifiable W2 earnings that support previous success
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in online advertising sales with a proven track record of success
- Experience selling search or display digital advertising
- Experience selling into advertising agencies
- Experience with search marketing, ad exchanges, ad agencies, demand site platforms, and/or ad serving
- Strong knowledge of online advertising industry trends and technologies
- Valid industry connections or rolodex of business; specific relationships within digital advertising agencies
- Previous experience working in a home office environment