Simpli.fi is hiring highly qualified and motivated Account Managers for its Client Services team located in Fort Worth, Texas. Ideal candidates will possess strong client interaction, organization, communication, sales, and analytical skills. Account Managers are responsible for building strong client relationships through exceptional campaign management, optimization, performance and client satisfaction.
Primary activities include (but are not limited to): campaign management, campaign optimization, client account analytics, client calls, WebEx demonstrations of the Simpli.fi platform for potential clients, training, strategic and tactical recommendations in relation to client campaigns, and working with the internal Simpli.fi team to help grow and develop the product offering.
- Proactively build and manage new and existing relationships with clients
- Manage daily execution of campaigns
- Analyze performance data and provide interpretation and strategic steps to meet goals
- Suggest and implement optimization techniques for active campaigns
- Facilitate and coordinate campaign execution between all teams
- Understand client’s business needs and provide clients with tools and assets to achieve stated goals
- Maintain a high level knowledge of up-to-date practices and strategies in the management of online media
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Desired Skills & Experience